Let’s go on an adventure together.
Tell me your plans, dream your biggest dreams and share your treasured memories with me. Set your affirmations, express your gratitude and reflect on your journey throughout the year.
The world is truly yours for the taking and you possess everything you need to turn your dreams into a reality.
Welcome to the Wonderfully Ordinary 2023 Planner
A magical little world that was lovingly created by me, for you. Full to the brim of original drawings inspired by finding joy in the mundane, the 'The Wonderfully Ordinary 2023. Planner' is here to guide you through your next chapter.
A true work of the heart and soul and a collaborative piece between myself and my followers, I believe this planner is a perfect fusion of both mindfulness and organisation.
This year I went with an unusual theme, but one that I found super inspiring. This year I moved out of home and really found the beauty in doing the simplest of things. I know some people might be like 'UGH BORING' but I think instead of always craving for adventures and things we don't have, it's important to be content with and inspired by our lives as they are. There is beauty to be found in doing simple everyday things and life can be magical even if you are just pondering in the garden or spending time watching TV. Life can be so wonderfully ordinary!
It comes as no surprise that the planner is decked to the heavens in our signature foil detailing with an intricate cover design and our classic foiled page edges. No surprises here!
Enough room to plan and schedule your days but with the freedom to tailor the space to your needs, the Planner has lots of wonderful features sprinkled on every page. Blank spaces are included in both monthly and weekly spreads, as well as loads of blank space at the back for extra note taking and doodling. To-do lists are included and goal setting is encouraged. Keep track of your dollars, celebrate your achievements, record your treasured memories and express gratitude both weekly and monthly.
The 2023 version of the planner has had some improvements added! Based on feedback from 2022 users, I've added in some dot grid sections, and an expanded 4 page spread for the beginning of each month, easier to read writing (hehe), more customisation and as big as an expansion that I could allow for the weekly spread columns. There is definitely more but I'll include that in the details below.
The 'Wonderfully Ordinary Planner' is suitable for you no matter where you live! No dates or details correlating to the measurement of time, so anyone anywhere can use this planner how they need.
I could write so much more about this planner, but it's magic is truly something that needs to be experienced in person. I have truly put my heart and soul into creating this planner and I hope its something that inspires you and helps guide you through your year.
- Full calendar spread at the beginning of each month
- Vertical view weekly spreads for appointments and notes
- Additional blank spaces for custom lists or notes on both weekly & monthly spreads
- Northern & Southern Hemisphere Moon calendars
- Northern & Southern Hemisphere Seasonal, planetary and Moon events.
- Letter to future & past self
- Weekly affirmations
- Adult reminders
- Self care list
- 2023 & 2024 Yearly calendars
- Yearly, monthly and weekly goals
- Blank spaces for custom notes & doodles
- End of year & month reflections
- Blank pages at the back for notes & doodles
- Original & exclusive artworks by TQCC creator 'Sydonie'
- A5 Size (14.8 x 21 x 2.5cm)
- 120GSM Paper
- 600grams total weight
- Ribbon page marker
- Full Cover Foil Detailing
- Foiled Paper Edges
- Foiling is a sensitive material, please be gentle when storing and carrying. We recommend carrying the Planner in a book sleeve to keep it protected.
Text & Imagery by The Quirky Cup Collective.